Commercial Legal Services
Critical to this is the understanding that each business is unique and to be able to properly assist your business to counter-act risk and enter in the best deals that you can, requires an understanding not only of the legal environment but also of the business itself and the outcomes needed. We understand that you need someone that won’t solely focus on what you can’t do. Yes, you need someone to understand the law for you, but you also need solutions to your commercial questions. We’ll work alongside you to assure the best commercial outcomes for your business.
How can we add value to your business?
Inlexso adds value to your business by addressing legal risks before they develop into real problems.
This enables us to not only assist you on a commercial level but also to integrate this with our specialised legal knowledge to bring you the best solutions and outcomes.
We can assist you in the drafting, strategy and risk analysis of your deals. This we do across the full range of transactions from general commercial contracts to specialised transactions.
Commercial legal services:
We provide industry and client-specific legal services and advise clients on how best to utilise the law to benefit their businesses. Inlexso recognised that clients’ needs extend beyond pure legal advice – the assistance provided must support the commercial operations of an organisation and must be conducive to seamless implementation.
Our Commercial legal services:
- Commercial Law
- Legal Due Diligence and Audits
- Corporate Law
- International Trade Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Competition Law
- Contracts & Contract Law drafting
- Procurement & Logistics
- Opinion Work
Our team of admitted attorneys and advocates has over 50 years of local and international commercial experience. Our clients include both listed and unlisted South African entities, tertiary institutions, mining houses and steel manufacturers. Some practical examples of matters that we have been and are involved with are:
- One of the biggest deals of 2014
- One of the largest South African B-BBEE transactions
- Long term framework agreements
- Drafting and negotiating various joint ventures
- Providing training relating to procurement, supply chain and contract law
- Acquisition of mining companies
- Drafting and negotiating coal supply agreement worth R1 billion
- Drafting and negotiating the donation of schools worth R350 million
- Joint development agreements and acquisitions relating to energy projects
- Several intricate due diligence exercises and the resulting commercial agreements and transactions
- Services and supply agreements.
Training & consulting available on all services