Governance, Risk & Compliance
Our Governance, Risk and Compliance (“GRC”) team has experience in the delivery of corporate governance, risk and/ or compliance management services in industries such as construction, manufacturing, financial services, aviation, agriculture, public sector, information technology, logistics, retail, property, wholesale, medical schemes and mining. Our customers include listed and unlisted South African private entities, tertiary institutions and the public sector.
Solution driven governance, risk, compliance and legal services
Major clients across various industries
Innovative focused solutions
First legal outsourcing service provider in RSA
Governance, Risk and Compliance Services
Good governance is one of the most important aspects for the success, sustainability and reputation of an organisation. Inlexso can assist you with:
- Governance frameworks, policies, processes, procedures, etc.;
- Governance process alignment;
- Director, board & committee assessment;
- Director and Prescribed Officer induction, development programmes and training;
- King IV™ & statutory compliance; and
- Ethics risk management.
RISK & COMPLIANCE
Risk and compliance management are key mechanisms of any organisation’s efforts to protect itself against possible monetary losses, fines, penalties, environmental or reputational damage or even the loss of its employees’ lives.
Risk or compliance management process:
Inlexso delivers bespoke services, based on best practice, which will suit your organisation’s risk and/or compliance needs and budget.
Among others, inlexso’s services include:
- Preparing risk and/ or compliance frameworks and related policies, processes, procedures and templates;
- Outsourcing of risk and/ or compliance functions or aspects thereof;
- Establishment of risk and/ or compliance functions;
- Performing risk and/ or compliance management processes on behalf of clients;
- Drafting various customised organisational policies and procedures; and
- Providing risk and/ or compliance consulting and training.
COMPLIANCE – SPECIFIC
Inlexso develops compliance- specific solutions in close collaboration with its clients. These services include:
- Providing compliance content;
- Assisting clients with readiness for the implementation of the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”);
- Advising and training in respect of POPIA; and
- Preparing regulatory updates – newsletters.