Governance, Risk & Compliance
Our passionate Governance, Risk and Compliance (“GRC”) team has extensive and broad experience in the delivery of corporate governance, risk and/ or compliance management services in industries such as construction, manufacturing, financial services, aviation, agriculture, public sector, information technology, logistics, retail, property, wholesale, medical schemes and mining. Our customers include multi-national organisations, listed and unlisted South African private entities, tertiary institutions and the public sector.
Solution driven governance, risk, and compliance services
Major clients across various industries
Innovative focused solutions
Governance, Risk and Compliance Services
Good governance is one of the most important aspects for the success, sustainability and reputation of an organisation. Inlexso can assist you with the development and/ or implementation of:
- Governance frameworks, policies, processes, procedures, etc.;
- Governance process alignment;
- Director, board & committee assessment;
- Director and Prescribed Officer induction, development programmes;
- King IV™ & statutory compliance; and
- Ethics risk management frameworks and processes.
RISK & COMPLIANCE
Risk and compliance management are key mechanisms of any organisation’s efforts to protect itself against possible monetary losses, fines, penalties, environmental or reputational damage or even the loss of its employees’ lives.
Risk or compliance management process:
inlexso delivers bespoke and practical services, based on applicable local and international best practices, which will suit your organisation’s risk and/or compliance needs and budget.
Among others, inlexso’s services include:
- Preparing risk and/ or compliance frameworks and related policies, processes, procedures and templates;
- Outsourcing of risk and/ or compliance functions or aspects thereof;
- Establishment of risk and/ or compliance functions;
- Performing risk and/ or compliance management processes on behalf of clients;
- Drafting various customised organisational policies and procedures; and
- Providing risk and/ or compliance consulting.
COMPLIANCE – SPECIFIC
inlexso develops compliance-specific and practical solutions in close collaboration with its clients. These services include, among others:
- Assisting clients with the implementation of the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”);
- Reviewing the maturity of in-house compliance functions (Coming soon); and
- Preparing customised regulatory updates – newsletters.