Africa is a continent faced with enormous energy challenges and offers rewarding possibilities to develop and invest in a diverse range of energy projects. The acclaimed Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer Programme and the recently issued Coal Baseload Programme RFP are but two examples of the opportunities that abound.
How We Can Help You
Inlexso has extensive knowledge and experience on all legal aspects relating to Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer Programme (RE-IPPP) and the Coal baseload programme which means that we can deliver high value to you from day one.
Energy Legal Services:
- Legal Due Diligence
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bid preparation and bid submission
- Project Finance and Financial closure
- Construction Contracts (FIDIC, NEC and bespoke EPC and O&M)
- Project Execution support
- Opinion Work
Preparation, negotiation and finalisation of:
- Power purchase agreements
- Project infrastructure development agreements
- Engineering, procurement and construction agreements (EPC);
- Operation and maintenance agreements (O&M);
- Project finance agreements
We advise in relation to energy projects, we advise on project development, financing and corporate transactions. We have advised on all legal aspects pertaining to large‐scale renewable energy projects and coal baseload projects. Inlexso also offers significant experience in all aspects of construction, operational and maintenance contracts.