Health & Safety Legal Services
Workplaces cannot ignore mandatory actions stemming from the various Health, Safety and Environmental legislation. This leaves many of our country’s assets and our working population of about 11 million exposed and at risk. The Health, Safety and Environmental legal requirements imposed on employers in South Africa are vast and complex.
How We Can Help You
Together with the fact that there has been an increase in the on-going development of SHE laws and regulations, coupled with their enforcement in recent years across Southern Africa, places an increased responsibility on businesses to assess their SHE compliance status with applicable legislation, and to periodically report to the authorities.
Health & Safety Legal Services:
- OHS Legal Liability – Industry & Mining
- OHS Act Awareness
- Mine Health and Safety Act Awareness
- Construction Regulations
- Hazardous Chemical Substances
- OHS Act & Mining and Regulations (In-depth)
- OHS Act & Mine Health & Safety Legal Compliance for Auditors
- COID Act
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Training
- Incident Investigation Training
- Safety Representative Training
- International Standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
- SHE Legal Compliance Auditing
- Drafting & Review of Legal Appointments
- Drafting & Review of SHEQ related contracts
- Interpretation of all SHEQ related legislation
- Limiting Legal Liability
Occupational Health and Safety Training, Auditing and Consulting. We have experience in a wide variety of Health and Safety courses as well as consulting services which include OHS Legal Liability, Mine Health and Safety Training as well as OHS Legal Compliance Audits and drafting of legal appointments.
Training & Consulting available on all services