In today’s rapidly changing business environment, many organisations battle to effectively manage their exposure to compliance risk.
Failure to comply with an ever-expanding body of rules and regulations can have serious implications: from financial and reputational loss to the risk of criminal prosecution.
Being legally compliant should not merely be seen as a means to avoid sanctions and penalties: Businesses that meet their legal obligations exemplify good corporate governance which in turn translates into a significant market advantage from having a positive corporate image. In other words: ensuring that regulatory compliance is embedded into your organisation’s structure can become your competitive edge.
How We Can Help You
In close collaboration with our clients, we develop comprehensive legal compliance solutions that identify, evaluate and mitigate risks that are pertinent to their business activities and strategic objectives.
Legal Compliance Services:
- Providing Compliance Manuals, similar to Compliance Risk Management Plans (“CRMPs”)
- Providing Checklists to assist management in ensuring compliance
- Providing Compliance Content for the BarnOwl GRC System
- Compliance Consulting Services
- Assisting clients with readiness for the implementation of the Protection of Personal Information Act “POPIA”
- Developing Compliance Frameworks
- Implementation of compliance functions
- Compliance Monitoring
- Providing independent, on-site compliance officers to clients
The Inlexso compliance team, composed of experienced industry professionals, helps companies effectively manage compliance risks in various industries. Some practical examples of matters that we have been involved with are:
- Initiating and implementing legal compliance programmes at various entities in numerous industries.
- Compiling and presenting training in various legal disciplines i.e. the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”), competition law, environmental law, labour law, occupational health & safety law, corporate law and commercial law.
- Providing Compliance Consulting and Compliance content to various clients.
- We service clients in industries such as Construction, Aviation, Mining, Retail, Government Departments and Agriculture, amongst others.