Robust GRC frameworks are critical for your organisation’s success, sustainability, and reputation. With the right GRC processes, you can protect your business against possible loss of licence to operate, monetary losses, fines, penalties, environmental or reputational damage, or endangerment of people.
Inlexso’s experienced and qualified GRC team serves listed and unlisted private entities, tertiary institutions, non-profit companies, and the public sector, as well as multi-national companies, with experience in various industries, including construction, manufacturing, financial services, aviation, agriculture, public sector, information technology, logistics, retail, property, wholesale, medical schemes and mining.
Good governance is one of the most important aspects for the success, sustainability and reputation of an organisation. Inlexso can assist you with the development and/ or implementation of:
inlexso develops compliance-specific and practical solutions in close collaboration with its clients. These services include, among others:
- Assisting clients with the implementation and assessment of compliance of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (“POPIA”) and other international Data Privacy Legislation;
- Implementing, training and auditing of ISO 37301: 2021 Compliance Management Systems;
- Compliance training for governing bodies, top management, compliance champions and other employees on various topics;
- Reviewing the maturity of in-house compliance functions; and
- Preparing customised regulatory updates – newsletters.
General Risk & Compliance Services
Risk and compliance management are key mechanisms of any organisation’s efforts to protect itself against possible monetary losses, fines, penalties, environmental or reputational damage or even the loss of its employees’ lives.
Risk or compliance management process:
inlexso delivers bespoke and practical services, based on applicable local and international best practices, which will suit your organisation’s risk and/or compliance needs and budget.
Among others, Inlexso’s services include:
- Preparing risk and/ or compliance frameworks and related policies, processes, procedures and templates;
- Outsourcing of risk and/ or compliance functions or aspects thereof;
- Establishment of risk and/ or compliance functions;
- Performing risk and/ or compliance management processes on behalf of clients;
- Risk and compliance training for practitioners and non-practitioners;
- Drafting various customised organisational policies and procedures; and
- Providing risk and/ or compliance consulting.