Inlexso assists in achieving legally compliant workplaces.
Workplaces cannot ignore mandatory actions stemming from the various SHE legislation. This leaves many of our country’s assets and our working population of about 11 million exposed and at risk.
SHE legal requirements imposed on employers in South Africa are vast and complex. Together with the fact that there has been an increase in the on-going development of SHE laws and regulations, coupled with their enforcement in recent years across Southern Africa, places an increased responsibility on businesses to assess their SHE compliance status with applicable legislation, and to periodically report to the authorities
Available courses and consulting services
Legal Compliance Training
- Legal Liability Training (ECSA & SACPCMP Validated)
- Environmental Law Awareness
- Mine Health & Safety Legal Liability
- Legal Liability & Construction Regulations Combined Training (SACPCMP Validated)
- Legal Liability & HIRA Combined Training
- Legal Liability & HCSR Combined Training
- Legal Liability & GMR Combined Training
- OHS Act & Regulations In-Depth Training
- Environmental Law In-Depth Training
- OHS Act & Generic Regulations Training
- OHS Act Legal Compliance Auditors Training
- Protection of Personal Information Act Training
- Disciplinary Hearing Training
Legal Compliance Audits (SA National, Provincial & Local By-Laws
Legal Consulting Services:
- Drafting of Formal Legal Opinions
- Interpretation of all SHEQ Related Legislation
- Drafting & Review of Legal Appointments
- Limiting Liability
Health & Safety Training
- HIRA, Incident Investigation, SHE Representative
- First Aid (Level 1-3), Fire Fighting, Emergency Preparedness
Minimum delegate bookings are required before the courses will proceed.
Inlexso (Pty) Ltd offers the above courses as in-house training for groups of 8 or more.
The schedule is subject to change on short notice depending on availability of facilitators and seats booked